I've compiled a list of resources for parenting children and teens, since I've found it to be most difficult job in the world! These resources span sources and content and hopefully there is something here for you.
- What adolescents REALLY need from parents.
- A better way to develop your child's confidence.
- Sibling Conflict? Move from a referee to a mediator.
- Deciphering your child's emotions.
- The end all be all book list for emotional development in kids.
- Divorce: Co-Parenting Communication Guide