Finding Peace: Infertility Support Group
Join a small group of women in discussion about the impact of infertility. Open to women on any part of the infertility journey including: considering treatment, fertility treatment, third-party reproduction and those moving towards adoption. We will utilize art therapy modalities, journaling, mind/body awareness, all in a supportive setting. Led by Whitney Barrell, LCSW therapist, with both personal and clinical expertise in infertility counseling.
- Making difficult treatment decisions on a path to parenthood
- Feelings of isolation
- Conflict with your partner
- Processing the grief and loss of infertility
- Maintaining relationships with friends and family who may not understand infertility
- How to cope in a world where everyone seems to be pregnant
When: Tuesday Evenings: February 16th-March 22nd 7:00-8:30pm
Where: Whitney Barrell’s Office
1308s. 1700e. #209 SLC, Utah 84108
Why: Because it feels good to be in a group of women who "get” what you are dealing with.
Want to know what to expect? Read a journal entry from a woman in a previous group.
***Feel free to call with questions about the group, or to see if it would be a good fit for you.